Monday 4 June 2012

TO THE ENGINEER

So we finally finished the office plan building, after losing the previous work to a virus. i managed to even design it better and found some problems that we wouldn't have noticed. my boss, was happy though she is busy with another project, she didn't have all the time needed to view the design before we sent it to the engineer. I did my first proper foundation and roof plans, I'm learning a lot here and knowing much more. The Makeni shopping mall is stop and go as we are calculating the cost of design for them, the first design i ade for them came to $1.5million which we are lowering for the client, so all the best in negotiations before a deal is struck. as for my private work we are making progress as it seems my client Mr Brux is winning hes Court case for his land. look forward to a week of rest, just finishing the university projects for Monday. until next week bye

No comments:

Post a Comment